Diamond Club Membership
| Annual HVAC Maintenance Plan in Odessa and Midland |
Odessa and Midland residents rely on their heating and air conditioning year round. There’s nothing worse than being in the peak of summer and having your central air conditioning not work. The same goes for those in the dead of winter and the furnace stops heating your home. To ensure your heating and air conditioning systems keep your home comfortable month after month you need to start your membership!
An hvac preventative maintenance plan with HVAC Experts is going to make sure your system is always taken care of. Just like any other working, mechanical system, it’s going to need some maintenance and care from time to time even if your system is brand new. In fact, it’s best to start your preventative maintenance plan when your system is new. That way everything is kept up with and will have less wear and tear over time. Older systems and everything in between that are on a plan can save you thousands of dollars over the years!
Annual hvac maintenance Plan Benefits
- Save time from doing it yourself. We put the time in to maintain your system, so you can spend your time where it matters most.
- Money spent on repairs can easily be saved when we catch something before a repair is needed. By constantly having your unit inspected, we can catch something before it’s too late.
- Bi-annual tune ups are included in your plan. We do one summer start up and one winter start up to get your system ready for the upcoming season. Each inspection comes with an up-to 82 point system check in your system.
- Should your system go out during any time, your Diamond Club membership comes with priority scheduling. This includes no additional after hours service fees.
- We are on call 24/7 for your emergency services so, should you need an emergency repair we’ve got you covered!
- Reduce the probability of an unexpected breakdowns drastically by catching things before it’s too late.
- Reduce utility bills that is caused by energy loss in inefficient heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems.
It pays big to be a club member
Aside from priority scheduling you will get discounts on all parts and services. When inevitable repairs can cause someone an arm and a leg at another company, we can lower your rates. These discounts are exclusive to Diamond Club members. If we haven’t sold you on why you should sign up for our services, wait until the price per month sells you!
For only $24.95 a month you get all of the benefits of your Diamond Club. It may seem like a bit much, but just think of it as another insurance of sorts for your heating and air conditioning system. Monthly subscriptions are everywhere and for the price of Netflix and Apple music, you’ve got security in knowing your hvac is taken care of. With our bi-annual tune ups on top of proper filter changes we can help make sure your system will last a good while. Systems that are on a maintenance plan often have a longer lifespan and run more efficiently.
Our expert call center can get you taken care of quickly and efficiently. AS of now, the Diamond Club membership is available to those in Midland and Odessa. Charges are recurrent to the date your membership starts. You can cancel at any time and there are no penalty fees for cancellation.