OIL & GAS HVAC
WHY CALL ANYONE ELSE WHEN YOU CAN CALL THE EXPERTS?
24 Hour On Call
Expert OIL and Gas Industry installation
INSTALLATIONS • REPAIRS • MAINTENANCE
HVAC Experts has developed a great expertise in HVAC for the Oil and Gas industry. We supply heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration systems and Oil and Gas industry-specific products, like the H2S filtration system and the Temporary Refuge unit. We take a holistic approach regarding HVAC design and are involved in the complete process; from engineering and design, to installation and commissioning.
OIL & GAS HVAC
SERVICE AND REPAIR
EXPERIENCE IN THE OIL AND GAS INDUSTRY:
Our HVAC engineers have risen to the challenge on many Oil & Gas vessels, including Jackups, drilling vessels, Sand Plants, Operating rooms, rigs, production platforms, and heavy lift vessels.
The experts at HVAC Experts are here for you 24/7 to provide commercial HVAC services in West Texas. Contact us any time you need emergency commercial heating or commercial cooling repairs.
HVAC SERVICE CONTRACTS:
HVAC Experts offers fully customizable service contracts as well. These may vary from 24/7 service only to more elaborated contracts which also include spare parts inventory management and regular preventive check-ups.
WARRANTY WORK (HASSLE FREE!) AND FREE ESTIMATES:
HVAC Experts produces a wide range of solutions for oil and gas facilities that are able to withstand rough sandy environments and are suitable for hazardous environments.
- Air handling units, made of stainless steel and manufactured according to Eurovent standards.
- Cooling plants, available in both water and air-cooled versions.
- B15 certified cabin units.
- Fire dampers, available in both galvanized and stainless steel.
- Fans, available in different axial and centrifugal types.
- Overpressure control dampers, suitable for all types of overpressure management.
- Explosion proof equipment, ATEX certified.
- H2S filters, highly suitable for the protection of electronic equipment.
- Separators, coalescor for the separation of water moisture in the air which is taken from the outside.